Questions? This FAQ will help you
Here you can find all the information regarding Dancity Festival and our answers to the most frequent questions. We will try to meet your needs in the best possible way, anyway, we recommend you to check all the information on the website and on the FAQ section before contacting us.
Where can I buy the tickets for the event?
- Have a look at the section: Tickets & Packages
- Info-point at the address: Via Gramsci 47, Foligno
Pre-sale tickets points:
- Supersonic Record Store - Via Nazario Sauro, 16/B
- La Lumaca Ubriaca – Piazza del Grano, 41
- Algymar Travel – Corso Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 95
- Musica & Musica – Via Guglielmo Oberdan, 51
- T-Trane – Borgo XX Giugno
- Laltrocaffè – Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 11
- Tre&23 – Via dell’Anfiteatro, 22
- Lab – Via Lanzi, 3
- The Sound Mecca Show – Corso della Republicca, 33
Check the page Tickets & Packages on our website for all the different kinds of tickets and packages (Pass + Hotel).
If you buy a pre-sold ticket, you will receive an e-mail with a voucher that will be converted in a wristband for the days of the Festival.
- It is the barcode that guarantees the ticket collection.
- Tickets are anonymous, therefore the ticket (or service) will be delivered to the first person who claims the ticket by presenting the voucher code to the box office.
- In the event of fraud, ( if anyone gets to the box office with your voucher code) Dancity will not give you another ticket and cannot be considered responsible.
- It is important to keep carefully the voucher barcode in order to collect your ticket. Don’t leave any copy of it around, and don’t let anyone scan or take a picture of it.
- During the whole Festival there will be a constant control of the wristbands.
- The wristband is only valid if worn and sealed to your wrist.
- A re-attached, damaged or loose wristband will not be considered valid.
- It is not possible to transfer your wristband to someone else.
Is a drink included in the ticket?
- One Red Bull is included in the ticket.
Can I ask for a refund?
- Tickets and services purchased are not refundable.
What is the minimum age for Dancity Festival 2017?
- Minimum age to access the Festival is 18 years old.b
When can I access the Festival locations?
- It is possible to access the Festival from half an hour before the start of a performance. Afterwards, it is possible to access the Festival anytime until closing time. You can check the schedule of each day on the Timetable section.
- All participants can be searched by the Festival security before entering the locations. It can be eventually requested to empty bags, wallets and pockets.
- It is forbidden to access the Festival areas with large bags, sacks, boxes or containers. It is not allowed to enter with umbrellas, bottles and similar objects.
FOOD AND DRINKS
Are there any eateries or dining areas inside the Festival locations?
- Yes, in the Festival it will be possible to find several dining areas.
What will the Sunday Brunch menu be?
- We will soon post the menu. This will mainly be structured as a local products tasting, including the winery’s own wines. Vegetarian options will be also available.
Will the Sunday Brunch tickets be limited ?
- Yes, you can buy the Brunch tickets on the section: Tickets & Packages
Does the Full Pass include the brunch?
- No, it includes access to the Festival events but not to the brunch.
Is it possible to book a tour of the Capray winery for the Sunday Brunch?
- Yes, the winery’s staff will be more than happy to give you a tour around, discovering the world of wines. It will be possible to know and understand the history of Sagrantino, the agronomical techniques, the wine making practices, the ageing processes and how sustainability has always been a fundamental concept for Caprai’s winery. TOUR SCHEDULE: from 1.30 pm to 6 pm / to book a tour contact directly the winery staff.
PAYING AT THE FESTIVAL’S BARS
For every location, excluding Serendipity Club, you can purchase with both cash and card.
For Serendipity Club we use an easy and secure cashless payment system: the Token Festival is available to purchase with both cash and card in various points inside the venue.
How do I get there?
- Have a look at the page: How to get there
If you have more questions on how to get here by car, bikes or public transport, please check the mobility plan on the following websites:
- By plane: http://www.airport.umbria.it
- By train: http://www.trenitalia.com
- By local bus: http://www.fsbusitalia.it/fsb/L'offerta/Linee-regionali/Umbria
- By coach: https://www.flixbus.it
- By bikei: http://www.comune.foligno.pg.it/categorie/noleggio-bici
How to get to Serendipity Club and the Arbaldo Caprai winery?
- The festival has a free transfer service to reach both Serendipity Club and Arnaldo Caprai winery.
FREE ENTRY EVENTS
- Largo Frezzi: check the Timeline!
VOLUNTEERING FOR THE FESTIVAL
Can I work as a volunteer for Dancity Festival?
- This is not possible if you didn’t fill the request form in with deadline on the 31 of March 2017.